506 Axe & Picaroon Unisex Tee
The axe and picaroon are two of the most important tools that make up the New Brunswick lumber industry. This design is an homage to the hard working people of our province who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. Decorated with a fir cone and chain, this carving celebrates our 506 heritage with pride!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Like what you see but want a different Holdfast design? Let me know! Our designs can be applied to any number of our products. If you don't see it here on the website please ask and we will do all we can to craft it for you.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|