Spem Reduxit Unisex Hoodie
This design is heavily inspired by New Brunswick. The Black-Capped Chickadee is the provincial bird. She's holding a banner with the provincial motto, "Spem Reduxit". It's Latin for Hope Restored. The chickadee even winters in Canada, like most New Brunswickers do. We are always full of hope through the winters both figuratively and literally.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Like what you see but want a different Holdfast design? Let me know! Our designs can be applied to any number of our products. If you don't see it here on the website please ask and we will do all we can to craft it for you.